Warning Signs of a Debt Problem
- Having required monthly payments to creditors total 20% or more of take home income ( not including rent or mortgage).
- Using savings for daily expenses.
- Using cash advances from credit card issuers to pay other creditors and/or daily expenses.
- Paying the minimum amount due on your bills or LESS each month.
- Not knowing how much you owe.
- Receiving calls or letters from creditors due to not paying on time.
- Fighting in the home due to money problems.
- Experiencing creditor’s law suits, repossessions or garnishment of wages.
If you are experiencing any of these signs you may be in or heading towards serious financial trouble.
Call now for your FREE no obligation consultation 952-544-6800